LPtransition is committed to building and connecting various strands of knowledge on social and ecological transition to create more socially robust academic research, to intensify the translation of science outputs to societal actors and to provide tools for accelerating ongoing societal transitions.
To this purpose LPTransition builds networks amongst existing research groups and centers, collectively discusses transdisciplinary research methodologies and provides tools and incentives for building new transdisciplinary research partnerships.
The community is based on active on-going collaborations between phd and post-doc researchers, academics and societal actors around specific transition pathways.
There are a number of ways to get involved in LPTransition:
- Researchers' open seminar series on transdisciplinary partnerships during the spring semester.
- Participate to one of the transition pathway workshops
- Yearly Forum Co-creation with social actors
- Contact one of the researchers or partners of the platform to set up common projects
- Contact us for any question or suggestion